It’s easy to become a member of Beaver Sailing Club. Fill out an application form and bring it along to the club – a member of the committee will be available most weekends between 11:00 and 13:00. Alternatively, send the completed form with payment to our Treasurer (details are on the form).
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the Membership Secretary Quentin Tupper at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01757 268414. Alternatively speak to any officer of the club.
- Membership form 2017 – residual period (Oct 2017 to Feb 2018 inc)
- Club Constitution
- Club Rules (Bye-Laws)
- Safety Guidelines
2017 Beaver Sailing Club Membership
The membership category “Ordinary” is a family membership which includes you, your partner and any children under the age of 23 at 1 March 2017.
|Membership Type||Annual Price||Initial Joining Fee||Canals and Rivers Trust Levy|
|Ordinary||£217||£40||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
|Young Adult||£101||£40||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
|Junior||£44||£0||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
- Beaver Sailing Club Annual Membership runs from the 1st March to 28th February.
- The membership category Young Adult is available for any person between the ages of 19 and not yet 23 at 1 March 2017.
- The membership category Junior is available for any person younger than the age of 19 at 1 March 2017.
- Members of RYA-affiliated clubs, visiting on vacation or touring in the area, can receive temporary membership for up to 14 days, on application to a Club Officer or by emailing the Club.
- Corporate Member Organisations are invited to apply to the Committee for corporate membership. An additional fee will be charged for each boat held at Beaver Sailing Club.
- The Joining Fee of £40.00 is a one-off administration fee when joining Beaver Sailing Club.
- The Canals and Rivers Trust Levy of £35.00 is charged per boat or sailboard each membership year.