It’s easy to become a member of Beaver Sailing Club. Fill out an application form and bring it along to the club – a member of the committee will be available most weekends between 11:00 and 13:00. Alternatively, send the completed form with payment to our Treasurer (details are on the form).
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the Membership Secretary Bob Towler at email@example.com. Alternatively speak to any officer of the club.
2022 Beaver Sailing Club Membership
The membership category “Ordinary” is a family membership which includes you, your partner and any children under the age of 23 at 1 March 2022.
|Membership Type||Annual Price||Canals and Rivers Trust Levy|
|Ordinary||£238||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
|Young Adult||£111||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
|Junior||£48||£35.00 Per Boat / Board|
- Beaver Sailing Club Annual Membership runs from the 1st March to 28th February.
- The membership category Young Adult is available for any person between the ages of 19 and not yet 23 at 1 March 2022.
- The membership category Junior is available for any person younger than the age of 19 at 1 March 2022.
- Members of RYA-affiliated clubs, visiting on vacation or touring in the area, can receive temporary membership for up to 14 days, on application to a Club Officer or by emailing the Club.
- Corporate Member Organisations are invited to apply to the Committee for corporate membership. An additional fee will be charged for each boat held at Beaver Sailing Club.
- The Canals and Rivers Trust Levy of £35.00 is charged per boat or sailboard each membership year.