How to find Beaver Sailing Club
Beaver Sailing Club is listed on Apple Maps but if following their directions please note that you do not have to park and walk the last 50 yards. Proceed along the un surfaced track and park near the clubhouse.
SatNav Directions – To find Beaver Sailing Club use postcode DN14 9AB but look for our sign before you reach the SatNav destination.
- From the A614, follow the signs to Sykehouse by turning on to “Between Rivers Lane:”
- From the North this is a right turn after the M62 bridge and just before the two bridges over the canal and river.
- From the South this is a left turn immediately after the two bridges over the canal and river and before the M62 bridge.
- Look out for the Beaver Sailing Club sign and turn right at the corner pictured below.
- This is before the SatNav destination. (which is a farm on Between Rivers Lane – if you reach the farm, you have missed the turn off).
- Drive down the single private road to the Clubhouse car park.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our club.
Beaver Sailing Club, Beevers Bridge, Southfield Reservoirs, Sykehouse, Goole, DN14 9AB (address to be used for location purposes only).
Postal Address: c/o 24 Clovelly Road, Edenthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 2PE.
|Commodore||Tony Wetherell||07946 email@example.com|
|Secretary & Minutes Secretary||Liz Hone||01302 882877|
|Membership Officer||Quentin Tupper||01757 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Training Officer||Nick Pickles||07821 email@example.com|
|Racing Officer||Peter Hone||01302 882877|