A picture paints a thousand words so the saying goes. I’m looking to create an archive of Beaver Sailing Club using visual media. I’d welcome any photos/videos that you may have of you, your children, grandparents or friends sailing, windsurfing or splashing about at Beaver. You may not think that those snaps that you took […]
Welcome to Beaver Sailing Club
Beaver Sailing Club is the place for you, whether you want to start sailing in Yorkshire, join in our club racing, develop your skills to competitive levels or just sail for pleasure!
Our experienced and friendly members and high standard of club racing can help get you to where you want to be and if it’s simply fun on the water, membership gains you access to our water pretty much all year round. With two lakes, there is always room for everyone.
Follow Beaver Sailing Club
Beaver Sailing Club’s core mission is to introduce adults and juniors of all backgrounds to the sport of sailing and encourage participation in competitive racing.
For more information see Start Sailing.
- 25/11/2017 : Annual General Meeting : Start 11:00
- 26/11/2017 : Frostbite Racing : Start 12:00
- 03/12/2017 : Frostbite Racing : Start 12:00
- 09/12/2017 - 10/12/2017 : RYA Windsurfing North/Midlands Zone Squad Training : Start 09:00
- 10/12/2017 : Frostbite Racing : Start 12:00
- 17/12/2017 : Frostbite Racing : Start 12:00
- 26/12/2017 : Boxing Day Bottle : Start 00:00
- 24/02/2018 - 25/02/2018 : RYA Feva North/Midlands Zone Squad Training : Start 09:00